Monday, July 16, 2012

10,500 BC

In ‘The Orion Mystery’ (1994), Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert made a very interesting discovery, namely that the three main pyramids at Giza (of Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure) formed a pattern on the ground virtually identical to that of the three belt stars of the Orion constellation. This was a perfectly plausible hypothesis. However, Bauval and Gilbert then entered controversial territory. Using computer software, they wound back the Earth’s skies to ancient times, and witnessed a ‘locking-in’ of the mirror image between the pyramids and the stars at the same time as Orion reached a turning point at the bottom of its precessional shift up and down the meridian. This conjunction, they claimed, was exact, and it occurred precisely at the date 10450 BC.

I know I ramble on about this nearly every other post but nobody seems to fucking care. Why? Am I a crazy person to think that we are not the first to walk the Earth? I see posts about shoes getting a huge response but when I post from the heart I get almost ZERO reply. This is very worth while to look into guys.... At least give me your opinion on it.



http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/egypt/lost.html

That link does a great job at debunking my 10,500BC theory of a lost past civilization of highly developed beings (humans, etc). Before you buy into a single thing I say, I fully suggest you study.
I'm not set in my opinions of a race of beings occupying Earth during pre-history but I am looking into it daily.



YONAGUNI ISLAND

No comments:

Post a Comment