Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mistakes make life

Fuck I've made a lot of mistakes in my short life! haha, fuck it. Really though, I've lived a lot in my 26 years. I have fun memories like; Being a pro MMA fighter, being married for like 6 years, having two kids, knowing love, losing love, going to Oaxaca Mexico on a mission trip building floors, moved across the world on a whim with next to no planning, and the list goes on. Would I have been able to do so many stupid crazy things if I would have planned shit? Nah. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so "ah, fuck-it" about things that could change my life. I like to just see how it works out because life is only temporary and we need to treat it like so.
If after we die we just sit in the ground and thats it and all there is to it, then we may as well live for the now. If there is an afterlife, how can we choose the correct religion? Why gamble with your spirit? I feel like we should follow our internal moral compass and search outside the box for truth. Truth in within us all, I'm sure of that. (unless there is no afterlife, than it really doesn't matter)

No comments:

Post a Comment