Thursday, August 2, 2012

Religion


So, a few months ago I was in another dimension and I was told that as humans we only have 2 real emotions; Fear and Love. I still can't grasp this. I asked what the meaning this life was and I was told "Love". HA! Easier said than done, I say... but who am I to argue with another dimension?
This has been hard to grasp because I don't believe in much of anything. Like after we die; are we dead or do we go on? If we die, no biggie... I mean who cares? We're dead now and it just really doesn't matter much now =). If there is life after death, then I ask why. What's the point of this life anyhow? Is it punishment? Is this hell? Is this just a testing ground and if so what are we being tested on? We created religion to ease these wonders... I don't believe in following religion because man created it. We invented rules to live by in order to go to heaven or hell. If we follow the rules right, we pass on to glory and bliss.
I guess I'll see if I passed the test that I wasn't given a fucking study book for. I guess we will all see one day. But if I end up in hell, I'm gonna be so pissed off! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment