My mind is open but I wish it wasn't
My
mind is open but I wish it wasn't. It seems like close minded, ignorant
people have it so much easier. I wish I thought I had everything
figured out... I know that nobody has this figured out but I wish I
thought I did. I would be so happy if I could have blind faith. This
world is so fucked up and my mind is constantly focusing on this fact.
I can't sleep.
I don't want to make money because it
has no real worth. I don't want to buy stuff because I know I don't
truly need 99% of what I think I need. We are all brainwashed to a
certain degree and my eyes are slowly opening to this fact.
As a
male I have the uncontrollable and unwavering urge to fix all the
problems set before me. In my heart I struggle between being a fixer and
putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda that won't skew to
save it's species.
Ignorant people are not happy. They are the people that never make life better for themsleves. They are the people that post depressed comments on Facebook all day.
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, in a material lifestyle, the aware and non ignorant people come out on top, even though they realize that there is more substance to life than simple vanity.
The trick to winning to game is to not play from within it.
That's at least how I see it.